Buying A Second Property In The Uk If You Have A Mortgage On The Property That You Own. Can You Get A Second Mortgage If You Want To Bu

In the Uk if you have a mortgage on the property that you own. Can you get a second Mortgage if you want to bu - buying a second property

I want to buy a second property, but has a mortgage on the land we live in, have a lot more money per month and want a second home tobuy. I have to borrow enough for a deposit, but not the amount you wish to register for the second property would continue on how much I owe from the first?

2 comments:

hall_ra said...

You need to talk to a mortgage broker or IFA for May, because it will depend on the second property, and what one does with it. Buy to Let is particularly problematic.

Also, remember why you are buying a second home. Is this as an investment? If so, you guarantee an income of, say, a bond that will not cash drain '?

soozet01 said...

I know that if you opt for a mortgage, you do not ask me how you do it. and I think it affects the amount you can borrow. If I were you, I might with a mortgage broker who can probably help and advice about the different types of mortgages, etc. Good luck

Post a Comment