Camouflage Truck Accessories Boyfriend's Dad Teases Me For Vegetarianism...

Boyfriend's dad teases me for vegetarianism... - camouflage truck accessories

My boyfriend respected my decision, but not even a vegetarian. His father is a hunter, treatment, truck dressed in camouflage, the trophies of deer heads on the walls of his house assembled. It makes me a little uncomfortable, but I can live with.
I went to dinner with his family and they quickly picked up that do not eat meat when I told them. His mother found him and asked some interesting questions. His father, however, made some comments about the teasing that I am not really sure to respond as they do.
I know that everyone will respect my decision, and usually I just say, move the person to ... but this is my buddy's father, and obviously not an option.
Should I ask them politely to stop? Or just ... stand? Or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment